Latest Ofsted Reports
Please find below our latest Ofsted report from 2019.
At Ravensdale, we want all children to succeed to the best of their potential in all areas of the curriculum. In some core subjects, their attainment and progress is measured through the completion of national assessments at key points in school. The results from national assessments at the end of Year 6 are shared publicly.
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that national assessments did not take place in Summer 2020 or 2021 so the most recent results to share are those from the Summer of 2019.
In that set of assessments:
- 53% of children met the expected standard in all of Reading, Writing and Maths
- 61% of children met the expected standard in Reading with an average scaled score of 102 and a progress score of -1.6
- 76% of children met the expected standard in Writing with a progress score of 0.5
- 69% of children met the expected standard in Maths with an average scaled score of 104 and a progress score of -0.8
- 19% attained a higher standard in Reading; 20% attained a higher standard in Writing; 17% attained a higher standard in Maths; 7% attained a higher standard across all three subjects
Depart for Education Performance Tables can be found here - DFE